HOLDEN CONCEPT CAR ENAMEL PENNY COLLECTION
LTD EDITION OF 1,969 COLLECTIONS - RELEASED OCTOBER 2019
This collection celebrates Holden’s long history of experimental prototypes cars and the impact of those cars on future Holden models. Traditionally unveiled at motor shows, concept cars symbolise Holden’s quest to challenge the boundaries of automotive engineering.
From the 1969 Holden Hurricane to the 2008 Coupe 60 - plus the 2000 Sandman, the 2005 Efijy and more - this collection provides an insight into ‘what might have been’ for the Australian automotive industry.
- 9-coin set celebrating 50 years of Holden concept cars
- An officially licensed, officially approved Holden product
- Limited edition set at just 1,969 collections
- Each full colour penny is finished in 99.9% silver and enhanced with an enamel technique
- Presented within a black presentation case and complete with a Certificate of Authenticity